24-hour free advice hotline
Personal Dosimeter YD-III
The YD-III type personal dose alarm is an intelligent pocket instrument. It is mainly used to monitor X - ray and gamma ray. In the range of measurement, any threshold alarm value can be set arbitrarily, and sound and light alarm will be generated in time to remind the staff to pay attention to safety. The instrument has large memory and can store data for about a week. The main technology of the instrument is in line with national standards and international standards. It is a portable pocket instrument with strong function, small size and low power consumption. It is widely used in nuclear military industry, nuclear power plant, industrial nondestructive testing, isotope application and hospital radiology, cobalt treatment, health disease control center, occupational disease protection, and radiation level monitoring of residents around nuclear power stations.
★The data storage capacity is large, and has 1500 hours of data storage capacity.
★Threshold alarm is continuously adjustable, with cumulative threshold, dose rate, blocking,
timeout and other threshold alarm functions.
★Automatic recording of various data, power failure or replacement of battery data without loss.
★The parameters of display, cumulative dose, dose rate, working time, maximum dose rate occurring time and size,
cumulative dose threshold, dose rate threshold and other parameters.
★High sensitivity and response to the background of the environment
★Small volume and simple operation
★Strong ability to resist electromagnetic interference
(1) detector: counting tube (by compensation)
(2) display: 4 bit LCD can display cumulative dose, dose rate, threshold, maximum dose rate and occurrence time, clock and so on.
(3) measurement range: cumulative dose equivalent: Hp (10) 0 Sv-9999 mSv dose equivalent rate: Hp (10) 0.1 mu Sv/h-99.99 mSv/h
(4) inherent error: <10% (about 2 mSv/h)
(5) dose equivalent rate response: less than or equal to 20% (within the measurement range).
(6) energy response: less than 30%; 50 keV- 1.3MeV
(7) measurement time: 3600 seconds to 1 second; automatic switching
(8) memory: 64K memory can store data for about a week, without communication interface.
(9) alarm function: there is a sound and light alarm when the cumulative dose or dose rate threshold is larger than the set, and there is a symbol to display the blocking alarm. When the counting tube is blocked, the alarm is kept continuously, and there is a sign that the alarm sound intensity is about 80dB at 30cm.
(10) under voltage indication: the battery voltage is <1.3 + 0.05V, the instrument shows the battery under voltage symbol.
(11) power consumption: AAA type 1.5V alkaline battery (5 battery) environment for 720 hours.
(12) temperature characteristics: less than 10%; -10 C - +50 C
(13) humidity characteristics: less than 10%; 0 - 95%RH (+35 C)
(14) shape size: 55 (wide) x 75 (long) * 20 (thick) (mm)
(15) weight: <98 gram