24-hour free advice hotline
Thermal neutron measurement system
一、The main functions and uses of the equipment
3He proportional counter thermal neutron detector has high detection efficiency for thermal neutron and super thermal neutron detection. It is widely used to measure the thermal neutron of reactor. The neutron source neutron neutron source is generally not used naked tube measurement. It is mainly for the low detection efficiency of 3He tube for fast neutron, and the overwhelming majority of the counting is the contribution of the background neutron.
二、Technical requirements and main specifications of equipment
According to the working principle of the thermal neutron measurement system, the thermal neutron measurement system consists of the He-3 proportional counter, the preamplifier, the high voltage power supply, the scaler and the measuring system. The main technical parameters are as follows.
2.1 He-3 counting tube
1) Ping Chang: > > 200V;
2) Ping slanting: less than 2%/100V;
3) repeatability: less than 5%;
4) uncertainty of detector efficiency: less than 8% (k=2);
5) working voltage: 800V to 1200V;
2.2 pulse signal counting integrated circuit measurement system
The pulse signal counting integrated circuit measurement system includes the preamplifier, the high voltage power supply, the scaler, and the MCU control. The analog circuit part includes the battery power circuit part (including the battery is full of electricity for 8 hours), the power supply circuit part of the high voltage chip, the power filter circuit part, the preamplifier. The circuit part, the main amplifying circuit part, the baseline recovery circuit part, the voltage comparator part, the liquid crystal display circuit part and the serial communication circuit part. The RS485 communication protocol is used to communicate with the upper computer measurement circuit.
Integrated electronics system parameters:
1) the maximum allowable count rate is 105s-1, and the dead time is less than <10%.
2) use the temperature range: -20 C ~70 C;
3) the input voltage range: 0~4V;
4) pulse width <10 Mu s (for gas proportional counter)
5) full range range nonlinear: <0.5%
6) high voltage power output ripple <50mV;
7) it has the function of automatic baseline recovery.
8) communication optional serial port communication and network port communication;
9) the voltage threshold is continuously adjustable;
10) Electronics size: not more than 200 x 150 x 100mm;
11) the quality of electronics is not greater than 250g;
12) true color liquid crystal display (>5 inches);
13) there is a host computer communication software (optional)